This is our third development for MHT using the same project team of Sandwood, Anne Thorne Architects Partnership and Dewhurst Macfarlane Consulting Engineers.
The development is a four storey new build block of 17no one and two bedroom apartments for the Metropolitan Housing Trust.
It is constructed in masonry, with beam and block ground floors and concrete hollowcore upper floors, with brick exterior and a “rusticated” panelled facade. The roofs consist of timber joists and a green sedum roof.
The project includes the use of FSC timber wherever possible (including kitchens) and installation of a solar thermal hot water system.
The project completed in October 2009 and achieved a Very Good EcoHomes rating.
- ADDRESSTulse Hill Garages, Tulse Hill London, SW9
- CLIENTMetropolitan Housing Trust
- ARCHITECTAnne Thorne Architects Partnership
- ENGINEERSDewhurst Macfarlane Consulting Engineers
- CLIENT REPRESENTATIVEBPM Project Management
- M&E CONSULTANTS-
- CONTRACT SUM£2,250,000
- COMPLETION DATEOctober 2009