Sandwood are delighted to have worked on our eighteenth project with Peabody Trust as part of their programme to increase the number of larger units on their existing estates. The project was finished in April 2011.
The existing building comprised five storeys with five separate flats, one at each floor level. The development renovation involved the conversion of the five flats into two larger units, one covering the ground first and half of the second floor and the second flat the other half of the second floor plus the third and fourth floors. New staircases were introduced to give access internally between the floors.
- ADDRESSShipton House, Nags Head Estate, London, E2 7SF
- CLIENTPeabody Trust
- ARCHITECTIngleton Wood
- ENGINEERSEllis & Moore Consulting Engineers
- CLIENT REPRESENTATIVEPhilip Pank Partnership
- M&E CONSULTANTSMax Fordham
- CONTRACT SUM£225,000
- COMPLETION DATEApril 2011