Funding was obtained through the Technology Strategy Board’s “Retrofit for the Future” competition to refurbish a house in Haringey to achieve close to PassivHaus standards. It was originally constructed as two maisonettes but has been converted into one three bedroomed house.
The scheme once again reunited Sandwood with Anne Thorne Architects Partnership and Metropolitan Housing Trust to replicate previous successes at Angela Carter Close, Rossiter Grove and Tulse Hill.
- ADDRESSHawthorn Road, London, N8 7NA
- CLIENTMetropolitan Housing Trust
- ARCHITECTAnne Thorne Architects Partnership
- ENGINEERSKing Shaw Associates
- CLIENT REPRESENTATIVEMetropolitan Housing Trust
- M&E CONSULTANTS-
- CONTRACT SUM£213,000
- COMPLETION DATE30/11/2010