The existing school building was built in the 1930s with steps up to every entrance.
The school has taken the opportunity to review access to the whole school for pupils, staff and visitors to comply with Part M of the Building Regulations, and in particular to how access into the Foundation Years area is achieved. We have defined access routes/areas using innovative design and bright primary colours.
Playground equipment was also installed in January 2009.
- ADDRESSColvin Gardens Hainault, Essex
- CLIENTFairlop Primary School
- ARCHITECTDunthorne Parker Architects
- ENGINEERSEllis & Moore Consulting Engineers
- CLIENT REPRESENTATIVE-
- M&E CONSULTANTS-
- CONTRACT SUM£200,000
- COMPLETION DATE01/08/2008