This development consists of the demolition of existing buildings and the construction of 3 one bed flats and 12 two bed flats with private balconies and communal gardens to front and rear.
The scheme was constructed using piled foundations, beam and block ground floor, timber frame, Bauder flat roof system, brick and cedar cladding, fully fitted out to shared ownership specification including floor finishes and white goods. The scheme has achieved an EcoHomes “Excellent” rating and is an example of how this standard can be achieved at minimal additional cost.
- ADDRESS432-434 Merton Road, London, SW18
- CLIENTServite Houses
- ARCHITECTDunthorne Parker Architects
- ENGINEERSEllis & Moore Consulting Engineers
- CLIENT REPRESENTATIVEWalker Management
- M&E CONSULTANTSn/a
- CONTRACT SUM£1.5m
- COMPLETION DATEApril 2007