This is our sixth project for Servite Houses, and is the second phase of a development completed in April 2007 at 432 Merton Road.
The block consists of 15 one and two bedroom flats, and achieved Level 3 of the Code for Sustainable Homes by using materials with low U-values, solar thermal hot water system, and a PEFC timber frame.
The project is clad in brick and western red cedar to match the adjoining building.
The project was completed in February 2010.
- ADDRESS430 Merton Road, London, SW18 5AE
- CLIENTServite Houses
- ARCHITECTDunthorne Parker Architects
- ENGINEERSEllis & Moore Consulting Engineers
- CLIENT REPRESENTATIVEWalker Management
- M&E CONSULTANTSAJD Design Partnership
- CONTRACT SUM£2m
- COMPLETION DATEFebruary 2010