This is our first project working for Sanctuary Housing and is being carried out under a traditional form of contract.
It consists of the conversation of a Grade II listed building in Pimlico from 14 bedsits to 7 self-contained flats.
The listed building consent requires the retention and protection of the existing internal timber staircase and balustrade as well as external façade features.
The project was completed in September 2010.
- ADDRESS60 St Georges Drive, Pimlico, London, SW1V 4BX
- CLIENTSanctuary Housing Group
- ARCHITECTMatthew Lloyd Architects
- ENGINEERSPrice & Myers
- CLIENT REPRESENTATIVEBristow Johnson & Partners
- M&E CONSULTANTSAJD Design Partnership
- CONTRACT SUM£740,000
- COMPLETION DATESeptember 2010