This was Sandwood’s first development for Community Housing Association under our framework agreement. The development comprises 21 flats for rent.
It was a challenging development, a 7 storey concrete frame building covering most of the site with poor access in very close proximity to the railway.
- ADDRESS7 Spring Place, Kentish Town, London, NW5 3BA
- CLIENTCommunity Housing Association
- ARCHITECTMonahan Blythen Architects
- ENGINEERSEllis & Moore Consulting Engineers
- CLIENT REPRESENTATIVEDobson White Boulcott
- M&E CONSULTANTSAtelier Ten
- CONTRACT SUM£3,500,000
- COMPLETION DATE01/07/2008