Conversion and extension of existing two storey brick built school building into 13 residential units and community hub building at ground floor level. The scheme achieved EcoHomes for refurbishment “Very Good”.
Many of the original features were kept within the school despite major alterations including the introduction of an intermediate floor and a new top floor.
- ADDRESSDawes Road, Fulham, London, SW6 7EN
- CLIENTShepherds Bush Housing Group
- ARCHITECTLevitt Bernstein
- ENGINEERSA J Sands Consulting Engineers
- CLIENT REPRESENTATIVECyril Silver and Partners LLP
- M&E CONSULTANTSWaterstone Design Building Services Consultant
- CONTRACT SUM£2,500,000
- COMPLETION DATE26/11/2012