This development of 22 one and two bedroomed flats was the first project to be completed by Sandwood Design and Build Ltd for Servite Houses under the association’s Partnering Agreement.
The development was constructed in concrete frame with block and brick infill. The flats were shared ownership tenure with an enhanced specification.
The scheme has a number of ecological features such as a Bauder green roof and enhanced cycle storage and is a car free scheme. The scheme achieved a “Very Good” EcoHomes rating and was officially opened by the Mayor of Wandsworth. The scheme was featured in a Housing Corporation publication on achieving EcoHomes standards.
- ADDRESS16 Carlton Drive, Putney, London, SW15
- CLIENTServite Houses
- ARCHITECTNTA Projects (now Altelier 16)
- ENGINEERSEllis & Moore Consulting Engineers
- CLIENT REPRESENTATIVEWalker Management
- M&E CONSULTANTS-
- CONTRACT SUM£2,400,000
- COMPLETION DATEMarch 2005