The development consists of 14 one and two bedroom flats for shared ownership above a retail unit and underground car park. It is constructed as a concrete frame on piled foundations with brick and render infills.
This is a tight urban site covered entirely by the building with amenity space provided by stepped terraces on the side elevation. These terraces also help to alleviate potential problems of loss of light and overshadowing to the houses opposite.
- ADDRESSPriscilla Court, 143-149 Merton Road, London SW18
- CLIENTServite Houses
- ARCHITECTDunthorne Parker Architects
- ENGINEERSDewhurst MacFarlane
- CLIENT REPRESENTATIVEWalker Management
- M&E CONSULTANTSTurner Wright & Partners
- CONTRACT SUM£2.3m
- COMPLETION DATEFebruary 2008